BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 9 February 2012

this is the real facts

‎1) BOY: Hi, May I drop you at your college?


GIRL: No thanks! I have my own means (legs). Better drop some handicapped one.


(2) BOY: Hello! May I help you to lift your burden?
...
GIRL: Yes! Can you lift my burden of sins as they have overburdened
me.

(3) BOY: Excuse me! We all are going for a good movie,would u like to join us?

GIRL: No. Please! No!Not at all.

BOY: But why?

GIRL: I'm busy with my own.

BOY: What...your own movie? What u mean?

GIRL: My life itself is a real movie for me. I'm busy in making it better.

(4) GIRL: Hello! Can you show me your modesty?

BOY: How can I show that?

GIRL: Just by lowering your gaze.Don't stare at me again, because Allah is watching you.

(5) BOY: Hey what happened to you? You seem worried today.Do you needany help?

GIRL: No thanks! I'm good Alhumdulillah. I'm just thinking of my aakhirah.(hereafter)

(6) BOY: Hey you! I think you are a Muslim. Aren't you?

GIRL: Yes I'm. Why do you ask when you already knew? Well, you should follow Islam, before following me.

(7) BOY: Excuse me! Can I have your number please?

GIRL: Why?

BOY: Hmm, I just wanna talk to you, tonight.

GIRL: Im sorry I can't, better you talk to my master.

BOY: Ok, No problem! May I know who is your master?

GIRL: Yes, the one who knows the hidden secrets of his slaves. Talk to him tonight, May you be guided.

(8) BOY: Oh, Mashallah! You look awesome in this Hijab today.Where did you buy it from?

GIRL: Please!Shut your eyes and heart from me and remember my beloved who created you-The owner of Might n Majesty, the possessor of faith and beauty.

(9) BOY: Salam! As today is My Birth day, I would like to give you a gift, instead of you giving me.

GIRL: Well, May I know what for?

BOY: Hmm, just I wanna make you happy.No other reason.

GIRL: OK fine! Give it to an orphan please, I will be more than happy.

(10) BOY: Excuse me, If you don't mind can I take your picture please?

GIRL: But why?

BOY: You look hot in this new black Hijab.

GIRL: Oh I see, remember the grave will be blacker and the hell will be hotter than this.

(11) BOY: Dear, I love you!

GIRL: You shouldn't.

BOY: What?

GIRL: You shouldn't love me.

BOY: Why?

GIRL: Because, those who believe are stronger in their love for Allah.(Qur'an#2 :165)

0 comments: